Education Guide

Sharing Ideas With Richa Smita: My blog will act as a career guide to industries by providing information on professional courses, competitive exams, career options in government and private sector. Share your thoughts and views with me at richasmita@gmail.com.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Education and Career Handbook

With changing nature of learning in India there are many questions that come into a student's mind.

  • What career should I pursue to be successful?
  • What is engineering?
  • What is the scope of medicine as a professional career?
  • Whether I should opt for computers, law, or management?
  • What are vocational and diploma courses?
  • What is government cadre A,B, C, D?


My blog aims at linking education and career. My blog will act as a career guide to industries by providing information on professional courses, competitive exams, vocational and non-formal education, career options in government and private sector, etc. I also encourage inputs, queries and suggestions from readers of my blog. You can mail me at richasmita@google.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home